Saturday, May 26, 2012

Down Timnah


The group stands at the edge
look below the feet of the person on the right ...


...that's where this arrow is
You can see the green glow in the hills. There is copper here.


 on the top is where the arrow was


We scooted down on our butts
it was gravelly with patches of bigger stones


very, very steep


We waited for the group to come down at the bottom of this section


Marc coming behind me


Our group came down quite slow and careful


Margaret was having a difficult time,
Mike was one of the people helping

later Margaret could hardly remember this hike
probably short of electrolytes
I had the same problem at En Gedi

what a blessing community is
I think this is where we became an Insula (community)


Trees have a difficult time here
we still had quite a hike

I had been in the first group 
but slowly I got to be with the later bunch
running out of energy, being exposed for a long time

Lake???


No comments: